Tags

sexta-feira, 22 de abril de 2011

Perfil: Roberta Varela

      My name is Roberta, I was born in 1992, in Natal. My mother is an accountant and my father is a dentist and a lawyer, I also have a 2-year-old sister. I have several professors in my family, which made me have intense contact with knowledge since I was a kid. 
     In my free time I enjoy chatting on the internet with my friends, because I can't see most of them everyday. I love listening to music too, and my favorite bands are Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd, both from England. Reading is another hobby of mine, but I don't have that much time to read all the interesting books I hear about. 
       I spend 9 hours of my day in UFRN, I study in the morning and in the afternoon I have classes. The academic space is very inspiring, so I try to stay as much as I can in contact with the professors and the other students. I want to be a materials engineer, so I'm trying my best in order to be a successful person. For me, having success means making people's lives better and converting everything I learned into something useful for the society. 
      I have a boyfriend that studies with me in UFRN, and he is an unique guy. He is comprehensive and we help each other when our problems seem unsolvable. We try to rise together and learn with each and every attitude. We've been together for almost one year now, and I wish we will carry on with this special feeling between us for a long time. 
      Well, this is basically me, I tried to condense my personality in a few lines, but none of us can be totally explained in a small piece of paper!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário