Tags

sexta-feira, 22 de abril de 2011

Perfil: Henrique Alas

My name is Henrique Alas Martins Cestaro, I ‘m 21 years old and I was Born in Natal.
I love math and engineering, and I have studied Computing at the CEFET-RN. Those things made me choose the Bacharelado em Ciências & Tecnologia for my graduation.
In my free time, I like reading a lot of thing on the internet, mainly comic strips, and other kinds of blogs. Photography and music are two of my hobbies. Sometimes I go out for making some pictures, nature ones, whenever possible.
Usually I’m a calm person, and there are only a few things that can make me nervous. I’m an intelligent person, but I’m not so much disciplined, and that doesn’t help me too much at the university.
At the UFRN I’m almost all the time with my girlfriend, who is a really special girl. We help each other a lot, both in the studies as in the life in general.
I’m doing a research (Iniciação Científica) at cosmology with Professor Léo. It’s not the subject I would like to work with after my graduation, but I like it a lot.
I speak English and French. I’ve lived one year in France, when my mother was doing her studies there. It was an incredible year and I hope to go back there soon, to see my friends and all the landscapes again.
After my graduation in the BCT I want to go on Mechanical Engineering, and after this do a Master and may be work in researches. I’m not so sure about that yet, and I still have some years to decide that.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário