Tags

sexta-feira, 22 de abril de 2011

Perfil: Johnny Ribeiro

My Name is Johnny Poulyeston Paulo Ribeiro. I am 21 years old. I am friendly and mainly responsible. I usually study for my graduation, the “Bacharel em Ciências e Tecnologia”, but I like listening to music, talking to my friends, going to beach and sleeping in my free time. My family is very important for me, because my parents teach me how life is and my virtues such as honesty, communion and discipline
I always struggle myself in all activities because I am protestant and in the Holy Bible is written “I can do all things through Christ”. So I believe that obeying God I can obtain success in my live. In the future I want to travel to Europe, USA and China and visit places as the Silicon Valley. My dream is to work in a great company, such as Petrobras, as a Mechanical Engineering, which is the same area I study in IFRN. Others aims are having a family and being more active in my church. Nowadays, I study for BC&T and I work researching about lubrificants.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário