Tags

sexta-feira, 22 de abril de 2011

Perfil: Renata Lourena

Hello, I’m Renata Lourena, I am 20 years old. I like watching TV, surfing on the internet, talking to my friends. Also I like animals, specially dogs - I have 2 of them, their names are Queridinha and Cristal. In spite of being a small girl, I love playing volleyball! I like dancing, listening to music, and my favorite bands are Coldplay and Shakira. I love beach, pizza, chocolate, studying… I can stay here writing during all day! I really like many things.
I studied in IFRN during my high school and the course was about computing. There I learned about everything: life, friendship, relationships, jobs... I want to be a computer engineer, so I’m studying Science and Technology in UFRN.
I currently work with Java programming. I intend to make the difference in the world, providing technological advances and caring about the environment. My family supports me so much, and I’m very happy for this. I love then!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário