Tags

domingo, 24 de abril de 2011

Perfil: Débora Patrícia


My name is Débora Patrícia and I’m eighteen years old. I’m from Rio de Janeiro. I started my scholar life at the age of 3 years old and I studied the kindergarden and high school in regular institutions, but during this time I attended some different courses, such as computing lessons, English and work Safety, at CEFET-RJ, although I couldn’t finish this last one because I had to move out to Rio Grande do Norte. I currently study at UFRN and my major is Science and Technology. I have chosen it because I wished to be a materials engineer or a simple engineer. Nowadays I take part in a science initiation scholarship, in the area of materials engineering. 
I am skilled in calculation and design disciplines. I love to learn other languages such as english and french. I'm a calm and responsible person. I value the creativity, dedication and commitment to study. I’m always willing to try new things. I enjoy thoroughly honesty, loyalty and perseverance. I like swimming, running, meeting new people, discovering new places and I really love photography. I have a nice family and I always enjoy being with them. I like helping people, I believe in God and my religion is protestant. I sing in a choir in the Church, so I love gospel music. I think everything we can do in life is to try the hardest to be happy.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário